MU Parents Association
The MU Parents Association serves as an advocate for students and their families and as a communication link between parents and the university. All dues-paying members benefit from publications, services and activities of the association, becoming more informed about the academic and social environment of the campus. The board of directors meets with campus officials regularly throughout the academic year.
- Provide a support network for the parents of MU students.
- Support the programs, activities and mission of the University of Missouri.
- Enhance the communication between the university and parents of MU students.
- Promote educational and cultural opportunities for Mizzou students.
- Develop an informed constituency for the University of Missouri.