Figuring out finances can be a daunting task, but Mizzou’s process makes financial planning simple. Through myZou, users have 24/7 online access to current charges, financial aid and other billing information.
The Office of Cashiers can help you determine tuition and fees, navigate the billing and payment process, or setup online access of student financial information through the Additional Authorized Access (AAA) option.
Fall Semester Billing Dates
- August 15- Payment 1 of 4 due
- September 15- Payment 2 of 4 due
- October 15- Payment 3 of 4 due
- November 15- Payment 4 of 4 due
Spring Semester Billing Dates
- December 15- Payment 1 of 5 due
- January 15- Payment 2 of 5 due
- February 15- Payment 3 of 5 due
- March 15- Payment 4 of 5 due
- April 15- Payment 5 of 5 due
Additional Authorized Access (AAA)
This access allows authorized users to view academic records, account balances, financial aid and directory information. Students control all additional access and what information each authorized user can view; any or all of the sections listed. An email will be automatically generated and sent to both the authorizing student and the users they designate. Additional Authorized Users will be notified that the access has been set up, as well as how to establish a password and access myZou. For more information on Additional Authorized Access, please contact the Office of the University Registrar.